Our most popular tour, The Three Isles Tour, is absolutely jam-packed with the most amazing sights and scenery but we also know that it’s a lot to take in.
Here are our top tips to help your tour run smoothly, ensuring that you can relax and enjoy the scenery and wildlife.
1. Make sure you visit the West Coast Motors tour shop to pick up your ferry tickets either late afternoon the day before or from 08.30 on the morning of your tour.
2. Ensure you are at the ferry terminal, ready to board, 30 mins before your departure time.
3. When you arrive at Craignure ferry terminal, look out for the West Coast Tours buses, they are bright and have huge Puffins on them.
4. Always have your confirmation email either printed or ready to show on your phone as you board the bus, ferry or boat, please bear in mind that you don’t always get a signal on your phone on the islands.
5. Check with the driver that you are on the correct bus for your tour. You will find the name of your tour at the top of your confirmation.
6. At each stage of your tour, check that you know what time the ferry/boat/bus is. Our drivers are always friendly and happy to answer questions.
7. Make sure you have plenty of snacks and drinks to keep you going!
8. A portable mobile phone charger is always handy, you don’t want to miss out of the best pics!!!
9. Don’t worry about the weather, it’s all part of the experience
10. Most of all, relax, have fun and make heaps of memories .