Tobermory Day Trip
Duration: 55 Minutes
The colourful and picturesque town of Tobermory, the capital of Mull, offers a great day out all year round. With its quaint shops, numerous restaurants and cafes as well as Tobermory Distillery and the Mull Aquarium, this day trip provides plenty of time to enjoy all of these.
For those with children you can take a stroll through Balamory, visiting the various village locations where the popular BBC children’s series was filmed.
Your Tobermory Day Trip includes return ferry travel from Oban to Craignure, Mull and transport with West Coast Motors between Craignure and Tobermory. Taking around 55 minutes, the bus travels along the coast offering great views of the Sound of Mull.
- 0930 – Ticket collection at Oban Port
- 1000 – Ferry departs Oban
- 1052 – Bus departs for Tobermory
- 1137 – Arrive in Tobermory for 4 hours sightseeing where you can:
- Recharge at local restaurants
- Visit the museum
- Experience the Tobermory Distillery tour
- Pick up a souvenir from the local art and craft shops
- 1545 – Bus departs for Craignure
- 1700 – Ferry departs for Oban – Enjoy dinner or a snack as you sail
- 1746 – Arrive in Oban
Timetable from 22 October to 28 March 2019
Whilst our services are timed to coincide with arrivals and departures of CalMac ferries from Oban, you can get full timetable information by contacting our office on 01631 566809, emailing us on email@example.com or visiting our shop in Oban.